Roman's Lab 40: Roman's
Encyclopedia of Openings Volume 4 - $45.95
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili, one of the leading authorities on
Openings, teaches his own lines to play against 40 of the most popular openings.
- Former two time US Champion & Russian Champion.
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher.
Win more games and increase your rating by Playing what GrandMaster Roman
plays against all the Popular openings.
This DVD covers:
- Petroff Defense (W)
- Philidor Defense (W)
- Pirc Defense (W)
- Queen's Gambit Accepted (W&B)
- Queen's Gambit Declined (W&B) Slav, Chigorin's Defense
- Ruy Lopez (B)
- Scotch Opening (B)
- Sicilian Defense (W&B) Accelerated Dragon, Grand Prix Attack, Maroczy Bind
Total running time 2h 25m