Roman's Lab 39: Roman's
Encyclopedia of Openings Volume 3 - $45.95
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili, one of the leading
authorities on Openings, teaches his own lines to play against 40 of the most
- Former two time US Champion & Russian Champion.
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher.
Win more games and increase your rating by Playing what GrandMaster Roman
plays against all the Popular openings.
This DVD covers:
- Giuoco Piano (W&B)
- Gruenfeld Defense (W)
- King's Gambit (B)
- King's Indian Defense (W&B) Classical, Averbakh, Saemisch, Fianchetto,
- Latvian Gambit (W)
- Nimzo-Indian Defense (W&B)
Total running time 2h 49m