Roman's Lab 37: Roman's
Encyclopedia of Openings Volume 1 - $45.95
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili, one of the leading
authorities on Openings, teaches his own lines to play against 40 of the most
- Former two time US Champion & Russian Champion.
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher.
Win more games and increase your rating by Playing what GrandMaster Roman
plays against all the Popular openings.
This DVD covers:
- Alekhine Defense (W&B) Main Variation, Four Pawns Attack, Exchange
Variation and other lines
- Beefeater/Dzindzi Indian Defense (B)
- Benko Gambit (W&B)
- Benoni (W)
- Blackmar-Diemer Gambit (B)
- Blumenfeld Counter Gambit (W)
- Bogo-Indian Defense (W&B)
- Budapest Defense (W)
Total running time 2h 44m